[kag] NIGHT BRIGHTS - SATURDAY NIGHT

  • From: "DAVE Hamburger" <hamburgerking@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 01:35:29 +0000

I'm keeping my kids up way past bedtime and we are going to try either RED or GOLD night brights this saturday night, April 19th, weather (and wife) permitting. We'll be at the starting rock about 8:15pm, dusk.

If you haven't tried these night caches, they are the apex of geocaching craziness and fun.

Practice your projections, bring pencil and pad, and many large flashlights with FRESH batteries. Three excellent courses to choose. If you get there late, just go fast and catch up. Everyone welcome, especially more geo-kids.

Hope to see you there!