[kag] Re: Missing caches

  • From: Dan McGowan <georunaway@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 12:10:07 -0700 (PDT)

Haven't encountered this yet with any of mine but if you check any caches in
the Utica NY area this is an ongoing problem.  Some are picked off before a
ftf, part of the game for this particular cacher.  Been a problem there for a
long time.  Not many caches there and it is a good size city.  Hope the virus
isn't spreading.   Dan