[kag] Re: Michael

  • From: Hoover <mlehotay@xxxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 14:33:02 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 4 Mar 2005, Lloyd Baker wrote:
> Here is Mike his 15 seconds of fame.
> http://www.geocaching.com/Gallery/banner.aspx?IID=b456599e-cc71-4864-84bf-a3e70263f60c&DS=2&BID=435

I would like to thank the Academy, and God, without whom I never would
have put those cannisters in that cache. And Root, of course. And Binrat,
who collected film cannisters for years and spent countless hours folding
those shopping bags.  And Mudlark, photographer extraordinaire. And George
Lucas, who turned me into a geek when I was 7 years old. And all the
geocachers all over the world who have ever hid a cache. Without you guys,
I wouldn't be where I am today! *Sniff* Has anybody got a kleenex?

Hoover ;)