[kag] Meet and Greet?

  • From: "Lloyd Baker" <binrat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 16:42:43 -0500

I see there are now a few more cachers in the Kingston area and I thought it
would be kind of fun to have another event.  I am thinking of a simple, no
frills type of event where the newbie's can meet the experienced cachers in the
area and get to know one another.

Due to distance I would be unable to arrange everything, but I am willing to
help out, as needed.

As an incentive, I am in possession or will be in possession of some
interesting Geocoins that can be logged at the event so you can have the pretty
icon in your found list.

I am thinking we could have a simple lunchtime meet some Saturday or Sunday at
Doffer's where the last event was.

Anybody up to setting a date or arranging things?