[kag] Re: MacNeils Landing

  • From: "Lloyd Baker" <binrat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 09:59:29 -0400

Ya, not kidding, he does the Poker Run and has a tanker truck waiting for
him along the way.

Here is some nice pics of the 1000 Islands and a pic of his old boat(page
81), the old one was not fast enought(it had Jet Tubines as well, but a
retrofit)
http://www.1000islandsphotoart.com/book/printorders9.html