[kag] Re: MacNeils Landing

  • From: "Helen Baker" <hbaker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 23:36:53 -0400

Great idea, they have clean washrooms, decent food, reasonable prices and
hopefully it will be warm inside.
If due to adverse weather conditions the boat trip cannot proceed, will we
still be meeting for Splashdown?

Should we call the landing and reserve some seats?  I could call them if
required, all I would need is a rough idea of numbers.

Geogranny