[kag] Re: Lock Climber cache

  • From: Hoover <mlehotay@xxxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 10:36:17 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

> OK, I'm old and have kids good luck on a FTF for somebody else. On the
> other hand you can rent a Schweizer 300C helocopter from Frontenac
> Helocopter for about $300.00/hr, ummmmmm.
> -Remote Sensor

Oh, come on Graeme, I was sure you'd be the first one up that cliff ;)

Actually, Root noticed last night that mlord, an Ottawa geocacher who
recently made a cache run through Kingston, lists rock climbing as one of
his hobbies on his geocaching profile. Maybe he'll come down again and
have a go at it.