[kag] Re: Lock Climber

  • From: "Lloyd Baker" <binrat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 17:58:50 -0500

Scuba gear, Geocaching gear and now Climbing gear, wow, whats the next sport
your going to tackle Freefloat.  And by the way, there is not much in
Toronto to climb....I hope you are not thinking of climbing the CN Tower,
they frown upon that, they might think you are a terrorist.

Did you take your GPS with you to record the elevation and heighth of the
climb?