[kag] Re: Locationless cache list

  • From: "Steve Koopman" <skoopman1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 22:16:37 -0400

Thanks all for the checklists regarding Locationless Reverse Caches.  Much
appreciated!  I'll have to carry the list around with me now and try and
find my first one.  Cheers!

Koopy

P.S.  Can someone send me a spoiler re. Napanee Falls?  We're quite curious
to know it's location after failing to find.