[kag] Re: Loads of Toadstools

  • From: "Steve Koopman" <skoopman1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 22:36:09 -0400

Hmm, I feel the challenge brewing.  Will I, the newbie cacher, be able to
topple the (in)famous, respected (tolerated?) and handsome (well, we won't
go there) Remote Sensor, or will his legendary (and infinite) lunch hour
give him the advantage?  Experience vs Enthusiasm, nearby cottager vs
frequent Frontenac Park'er, ex-Military vs Cop, age++++ vs youth?  Who will
prevail?  Hey, I guess your premium membership also gives you an edge, eh
Remote Sensor?  I dare you to hold off for 24 hours until I receive notice!
Who will be first in line at the parking coordinates?  Hell, this might be
worse than trying to get Hip tickets!  Hoover, I don't think you knew what
you were starting when you created this one!  Let the games begin!!!  I also
have to go now, except I'm going lights and sirens in the cruiser!

P.S.   Remote Sensor, I hope you've gotten a tune-up lately (you really
gotta be careful with those breakdowns)     ;-)
P.P.S.   No wasp stings (or equivalent) excuses