[kag] Re: Loads of Toadstools

  • From: Graeme Watson <Graeme.Watson@xxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 14:04:38 -0400

Not a lunchtime, but spitting distance from our cottage, so anyone who
wants to beat me (Steve) better go during the weekday.
Hey this fun, I can now exploit my FTF reputation to have people
scrambling even if I really have no intention of trying for a FTF.
Have to go now, I have somewhere to go in my Van, dum de dum...
RS

P.S. Bahahahahaha!