[kag] Re: Lafleur Park

  • From: Graeme Watson <Graeme.Watson@xxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2004 13:33:12 -0400

Well in theory yes, except I just got back from finding all three.  Now
I don't want any complaints from Koopy because I stopped by Police HQ on
the way out to see if he wanted to join in the hunt.  They said he was
off until Tuesday, so Steve you could have been out there this morning.
Furthermore more then 24 hrs have elapsed since they were posted so
everyone has had an opportunity to bag them.  Now having said all that,
the caches are really good, I especially like the micro cache
containers.  "Which way..." has a lot of stuff the lost girls would like.

Remote Sensor