[kag] Re: Lafleur Park

  • From: Graeme Watson <Graeme.Watson@xxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2004 10:03:01 -0400

Hmmmmmm, after the FTF, the items are suddenly not available, very
suspicious.
Sorry to hear about Geogranny, you and the wasps, this seems to be a bad
season.
If it makes you feel better I used chemicals on the nest in my backyard
and was very satisfied to see them twitching and dying.
Yes I have a Environmental degree, but this was personal.
-RS