[kag] Kootenay Cachers Coin 2006

  • From: Hoover <mlehotay@xxxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 10:09:11 -0400 (EDT)

I am posting this on behalf of the Kootenay Pirates (from BC).

On Tue, 4 Apr 2006, Kootenay Pirates wrote:

Hello Fellow Canadian Cachers,

We are happy to announce that the Kootenay Cachers Coin 2006 will soon be
available.

The coin is 1.5" in diameter, minted in black nickel, is trackable at
geocaching.com and has it's own icon.

The price per coin will be $8.00 Canadian ~V before shipping.

Shipping charges will be:

1-2 coins $2.50

3 0r more coin ~V 50 cents additional per coin

To order your coins please send an email to
*kootenaypirates@xxxxxxxxx*<kootenaypirates@xxxxxxxxx>with the
following information:

Geocaching Nickname:

Real Name:

Number of Coins ordered:

Your paypal email address (we will send you a PayPal invoice to pay for your
coins).

If you do not have a paypal account we will accept a personal check but all
checks must be received before we mail out the coins.

Any profits that we might make from the sale of the coins will go back into
geocaching in our area ~V we are not planning to "get rich quick" off the
sales of these coins.

If you have any question feel free to email us at the above email address.

Here is a link if you would like to see what the coin looks like.

*http://kga.kootenaygeocachers.ca/forums/viewtopic.php?t=43*<http://kga.kootenaygeocachers.ca/forums
/viewtopic.php?t=43>

We expect to be mailing the coins out around the third week of April.

Thank-you,

Kootenay Pirates

Ed and Carol