[kag] Re: KAG scoreboard

  • From: Hoover <mlehotay@xxxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 13:41:34 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005, Graeme Watson wrote:

> Not that I'm competitive  or anything (because its not about the
> numbers), but could please have the lat/long of the centre of the 50 km
> so that I can build a query.

Here you go. It's the corner of Princess and Montreal, in decimal degrees:
44.2320, -76.4856

> You mean this KAG web page:
> http://www.kagkanada.com/

Wow. That is truly impressive. I am speechless. I thought we were geeky,
but that is really something else. I wonder what the letters K.A.G. stand
for. The answer in their FAQ says "we stand for honour and duty," or some
other such thing.

Hoover