[kag] Re: KAG patches?

  • From: "Lloyd Baker" <binrat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 12:17:38 -0500

What about contacting Villager....can't remember the full name but they are a part of Marshlands on Norris Court. I would be interested in a patch as my pack will have a few on it by summer. Maybe we could get a small order somehow.

Binrat

----- Original Message ----- From: "Hoover" <mlehotay@xxxxxxx>