[kag] Re: Island Cruise

  • From: Hoover <mlehotay@xxxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 16:38:42 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004, Lloyd Baker wrote:
> Just checking to see if all is still going well for the tour.  Do we
> have enough people for the tour and is the vessel reserved. If we only
> have a few people, we could go to a smaller vessel.
Yes, it probably is about time to start organizing this. So here is my
official "I'm in." I don't think I have enough credit on my card to be
boat-renter-guy, though.

> As well, the event in the park for later in the day, because it is
> outside is there a alternate location in the event of bad weather(ie
> Timmies)

I wonder how many people will show up. I suppose the number will be small
enough that the manager of Tim Hortons will not be mad at us for swarming
the donut shop! Isn't there a no loitering rule at Tim Horton's though? I
know the one by our place in Kingston has a 20 minute time limit.

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004, Lib Mendonça wrote:
> Bluelamb03 is raring to go! Eating afterwards would be good too, but perhaps
> there is a local pub? It's hard to swap exaggerated cache stories without a
> pint in your fist!

Meeting at a pub would be fun, but maybe we should keep to places that
allow kids. Remote Sensor once said he was planning to bring GreenLeaf,
and I know that many other geocachers have children too. Perhaps a family
restaurant that serves pints would be a good. Anybody know of a good one
in Gananoque?