[kag] Re: Island Cruise

  • From: "Lloyd Baker" <binrat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 13:08:41 -0400

I just noticed how you signed your name.  We are not INVADING the USA, we
are just taking a sea cruise.  You will not grow your hair long and tie a
rag around your head and carry an M16 assault rifle in each hand, ha ha
hhahahah

MacNeils Landing has lots of room and good prices, they are near the east
end of town.  I only suggest this in case it rains.