[kag] Re: Island Cruise

  • From: Hoover <mlehotay@xxxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 16:02:58 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

>> I talked to the marina guy again and there is no geographical limits on
>> the boats.  The smaller boats have been put up for the winter but the
>> pontoons are still available.

I was just looking at the pontoon boats from River Rat Marina (that's the
one, right?). Most of them say "capacity: 8". I wonder if that is how many
seats there are, or how many people you can cram on board.

So far, the list of castaways is:

>> Hoover
>> Root
>> Geogranny
>> Binrat
>> Bluelamb
>> Remote Sensor

What about Greenleaf and Greyelf?

I emailed Kirk of Team Kuebbing since he was pretty keen about these
island caches a few months ago, but he is doing army stuff overseas right
now.

Hoover