[kag] Re: Is the scoreboard still active

  • From: "Lloyd Baker" <binrat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 16:42:08 -0500

OK, so its about the numbers....somewhat.

The real thrill is beating Remote Sensor to the FTF.

Anyone who can accomplish this feat is a serious Geocacher.

Off the top of my head I have beaten RS at least twice.

I do seem to recall one cache where he said the FTF was up for grabs due to a broken leg or something. Then he sneeks out and snags the FTF now that everyone is lulled into thinking the heat is off.

Binrat
----- Original Message ----- From: "Graeme Watson" <Graeme.Watson@xxxxxx>