[kag] Introduction

  • From: "Bob Connelly" <connellr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "KAG " <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 18:49:10 -0400

I just want to say to the group.  I am new both to geocaching and to the
mailing list.  I just started geocaching in August, after hearing about it
from cachers I met while camping in Algonquin Park.  I wished I had known
about it before that trip as it looks like there are some great caches up
My kids and I are addicted--my wife will take some convincing.  "I spend my
days looking for stuff that you guys can't find around the house...why would
I want to go out and do it?" she asks.  But we are working on her!
I am looking forward to getting to know fellow cachers in the area--both
through this list, and may be out on the trails.
Bob (aka "swimmrguy")
Kingston, ON