[kag] Re: Interesting Cache

  • From: Hoover <mlehotay@xxxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 19:43:29 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005, Lloyd Baker wrote:

> Now this is a cache I could have fun with.  Look at the pictures to see
> the clues and for other info.  Now all I have to do is head down there.
> http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?pf=&guid=46e26068-5c0a-4d02-984f-70fb75a3dd6f&decrypt=&log=
> Unfourtunately is is Premium Member cache only.

It does look like a lot of fun. For the non-members in the list, the
geocache is in a decommissioned Russian submarine. The cache page has a
very interesting history of the vessel. Apparently, it was once for sale
on E-bay!

The fact that this cache is hidden by a geocacher named "Wreck Diver"
makes me think it would be a very interesting cache indeed!