[kag] Re: Info Required

  • From: Lucas.DG@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 08:32:58 -0400

Before it's an antique, it has to be junk.  The trick is to hang on to it
while it is junk.

Your Great Grand kids will be able to sell them to a museum, and retire on
the proceeds  (Just think of it - "Welcome to the Smithsonian Museum -
Binrat Wing"

If the consensus is they are not cache trophies, hang on to them anyway...