[kag] Re: Hoover, FTF? Jtee, leaving?

  • From: "Lloyd Baker" <binrat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 18:39:00 -0400

Hey, wait a minute.  I can still beat him to FTF's as I am jobless at
present(no orange smock for me, sniff).

I can also take short jobs in Kingston and beat him that way, I know his
darkest secrets to "Lunchtime Caching"

Oh, and goodluck Jtee on the new posting in Hamilton and the lofty position it
comes with, cheers.  It was a blast racking up the numbers all over Ontario,
New York and Nova Scotia with you. hope you get back this way from time to time.

Binrat