[kag] Re: Home Cookin'

  • From: Lib Mendonça <lsmendonca@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 09:05:19 -0500

I'd heard of these from Mudlark. The ability to heat an IMP/MRE without
having to stop and assemble a stove and heat water is a tremendous advance
for tactical applications, and I can see where having a few of these in your
recreational rucksack could be very handy too! What will they think of next?

BTW - I've eaten IMPs cold (body heat temperature), while on exercise and
only a really hungry man enjoys that!

Bluelamb03 (always hungry!)