[kag] Re: Happy Birthday Leader of Team Cruachan

  • From: Gordon Campbell <gordon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 15:51:05 -0500

Price, mainly. I've also played with a co-worker's Rio Nitrus and I very
much like it. The Carbon has the added advantge of behaving like an
external drive when connected to a PC (unlike the Nitrus, which requires
the Rio software to access).

The funny part is that these things retail for $270 brand new and people
have been buying them to rip out the 5GB compact flash card. The card
sells for somethign in the $450 range. :-)

Cheers,
.....G