[kag] Re: GeoFilm

  • From: Hoover <mlehotay@xxxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 19:02:04 -0400

I ordered a copy of this dvd ( http://www.davidliban.com/geofilm/ ) and thought it was really good. It's a short and very informative documentary about geocaching and it presents both sides of the issue in the landowner versus bushwhacker debate.

It made me want to go out and 'hide' a virtual cache. I also liked seeing Binrat and Jtee in it, and particularly enjoyed Binrat's story about where his name came from.

I think all the parks in the area should be sent copies of this dvd, just to make sure they are up to speed about geocaching.

--Hoover

Lloyd Baker wrote:
Hey everyone,
When I was in Texas last year for Geowoodstock 4 a Videographer followed us on a big run and promised he would let those who participated in the video know when it was completed. Well today the finished product arrived in the mail and it is IMPRESSIVE and he is hoping that it will be picked up for TV broadcast. There is a trailer on the website and I will show the video off at any event I appear at. http://www.geofilm.net/ Binrat