[kag] Re: GeoFilm

  • From: "josie trlep" <josietee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 21:34:05 -0400

that is so cool that you already have received a copy of it..hopefully i
will get my copy soon..thats good to hear its finally completed..thnks
josie

On 4/30/07, Lloyd Baker <binrat@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Hey everyone,

When I was in Texas last year for Geowoodstock 4 a Videographer followed
us on a big run and promised he would let those who participated in the
video know when it was completed.

Well today the finished product arrived in the mail and it is IMPRESSIVE
and he is hoping that it will be picked up for TV broadcast.

There is a trailer on the website and I will show the video off at any
event I appear at.

http://www.geofilm.net/