[kag] Re: GPS prices

  • From: "Lloyd Baker" <binrat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 18:34:33 -0500

Walmart has a deal on where you get the Etrex Legend in a kit with the Cable, Case and the Topo Canada disk for around $159 but it could be $199. The only thing I don't like is the "click-stick", it can get wonkey on you after awhile.

But I would suggest the Garmin GPSMap 60Cx for the colour screen.

If your Walmart does not have it I could check here in Brockville, they had it the last I was in.

Binrat
----- Original Message ----- From: "DAVE Hamburger" <hamburgerking@xxxxxxxxxxxx>