[kag] Re: GARMIN DEALERS IN KINGTSON AREA

  • From: "Lloyd Baker" <binrat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 13:16:09 -0400

I am happy with my 60c, but you will need to go to www.gpscentral.ca for the extras. The unit is only carried by Crappy Tire in our area as far as I know. With GPSCentral you can place the order online and then complete the rest of the deal over the phone.

I have purchased 2 GPS's and various parts, toys and geocaching stuff from them and have had no trouble at all, and delivery is fast.

This is the same company who supplied us with the geocaching goodies at the KAG event in Feb.

The mount you want is the same as I have and TRUST ME order the 60c Neck Lanyard and never use the belt clip.

If you need to see pics of the RAM mount and the twist-lock suction mount or the lanyard just email me off list.

Binrat
binrat@xxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: <Lucas.DG@xxxxxxxxxxxx>