[kag] Re: GAG11 Published

  • From: "Dana Pilling" <bluesaway@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 03:01:38 -0400

Thanks for the heads up!  Will definitely be there, however I will have to
figure out accomodation (for a couple of hours?! - or not bother!?) as Anne
will be residing in Grand Cayman and strangers are now living in the house!

I will be visiting her over the Christnas holidays - hope to get the 16 caches
there between diving and snorkeling and exploring!

Too bad the Saturday cachers couldn't make it to Verona this summer.  The offer
is still open.  Have you heard about Pain in the Aspiration?  I don't think I
will be trying the Amiat one after reading your comments!

Glad you were able to get a bunch of caches here this summer - talked with your
brother in law at the recent get together - the things boys do when their wives
are away!!!!

See you soon, Dana