[kag] Re: Foley Mountain Meeting

  • From: "Lloyd Baker" <binrat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 12:41:31 -0500

It was no trouble at all. All the tags are still on the trees, we left them as is. I showed him the last evil tag and his friend took a picture of it. We will just let them say as is.

Geogranny was so bored waiting for us she even attempted to do the dishes from the morning meeting but could not find and soap.

Binrat

----- Original Message ----- From: "Hoover" <mlehotay@xxxxxxx>