[kag] Foley Mountain

  • From: "Lloyd Baker" <binrat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Geoqueont@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 11:31:48 -0500

Looks as if we have lost another great area for caching.  At present "Sapper's
Retreat" and "Westport View" have been removed.  The only caches left for now
are "On the Rocks" and "Triangle".

I have contacted the Park Supervisor and received the following email.

Thank you for your e-mail and offer in assisting with the geocaches found in
Foley Mountain Conservation Area.
Unfortunately I will be busy with a group of students this afternoon.
I wish to retrieve the geocaches my self to see just how far off trail they are
and in what areas they have been placed.
I also would like the owners of these geocaches to meet with me to pick them up
so that I may talk with them directly.

Once again thank you for your offer of assistance.

Sincerely,
Bond Strand
Area Supervisor
Foley Mountain