[kag] Eastern Ontario Geocaching ????

  • From: "John Dixon" <jaktar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 15:27:11 -0500

What is the purpose of EOGF?

I have looked at the posted caches and they all seem to be the same.
There has been little effort put into researching the area and giving
some information as to why this is a good site to put a cache. If this is
to promote tourism, then where are the discounts for meals,
accommodation, gas and a caching package with routes and stops planned
and tips for particular caches. I would not go out of my way do these
caches. I think more than a draw is going to be needed to make this a
viable tourist promotion.

faire winds jaktar