[kag] Re: Doh!

  • From: Hoover <mlehotay@xxxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 18:23:19 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 16 Aug 2004, Shawn Healey wrote:
> I'm planning on doing the two pre-approved caches in Frontenac Park this
> weekend.  I think ones called Divergence Returns Again and ZNP(1)-Number
> Nine.  Where are your caches located?

Along the east side of the Slide Lake Loop. Not very close to the two
you'll be tackling, I'm afraid. If you're still interested I'll email you
the coordinates. But don't worry of you're not. Root and I have never
camped in Frontenac Park, so maybe we should reserve one of the nearby
campsites for a weekend and relocate the cache.... Hmmm.....

Hoover