[kag] Re: Depot Lakes, anyone?

  • From: <Lucas.DG@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 11:42:39 -0400

Saturday June 17 works for me.

However I leave for course on 24 Jun, so I must be home by noon for a "Daddy &
Alex day".

I'll head out early (like 06:30) and confirm the final resting place of the
cache.

Hoover - please call me at work this week (541-5010 local 2103), and I'll tell
you my cell number (I'm a wee reluctant to post that on the net).

When you lot are passing Verona call me and I'll make sure I'll meet you.