[kag] Re: Depot Lakes, anyone?

  • From: "Jeff Hague" <jhague15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 09:57:21 -0400

So far, the 17th looks good for me.  I can drive and have room for three if
required.  Once the timing is firmed up I will be able to confirm my

On 6/11/06, Hoover <mlehotay@xxxxxxx> wrote:
How about June 17th? Or maybe the middle of July sometime?

As I said before, I'll need a ride from Kingston. But I'd be happy to pay
for gas and bring some snacks for the trail.

On the way up to Depot Lakes there are two caches right by Highway 38:
The Verona Wonder (GCVQWF) and Another Fishin' Creek (GCK5XR).

Once we get there, Third Depot Lake is very nice for canoeing and
exploring small islands, in case anybody would rather do that than hike
along the trails.