[kag] Re: Congratulations

  • From: "Lloyd Baker" <binrat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 07:20:12 -0400

Both of those Service Centers have a back door. The eastbound does have a trail and I have seen vehicles come off it but I would not take a car on it, a bicycle would be perfect.

As for the westbound you can take paved roads through the back from Simmons Road which is just off the Camden East Road.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Hoover" <mlehotay@xxxxxxx>