[kag] Canada Reads Book caches

  • From: Lib Mendonça <lsmendonca@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "geocache list" <geoqueont@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 00:10:03 -0400

Already books have been recovered!

Newbie cachers KLC found their very first cache, "Fire Box" by GriffinDog, in
search of the book placed by munnikm of the CBC!  Team Mammoth has scored at
"Over a Beryl" after the piece aired, and quiggly quigglesom trekked through
the darkness searching out "Aragog's Lair"!

Aside from "GAG7 - Book Trader", and perhaps "Aragog's Lair" I didn't think the
'All in a Day' broadcast mentioned the caches we chose by name, but three books
are gone already! For the record the other cache is "Thor's Comic Cache". Good
hunting everyone!

BTW - I don't think I'm getting out to the geoqueont listserv anymore, is
anyone else having trouble with it? Don? Can you hear me?.....