[kag] Re: Boat rental

  • From: Hoover <mlehotay@xxxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 12:06:29 -0400 (EDT)

I am a poor student and have no credit on my card. As much as I would like
to help out with the rental, all I can do is hand over a wad of cash to
somebody else who has a credit card. If the deposit for the fishing boats
is also $1000, then Root won't be able to use her card either.

Sorry all,

PS: I'll update the cache page again to say MacNeils Landing at 5:00pm.