[kag] Re: Bluelamb03

  • From: Hoover <mlehotay@xxxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 23:36:22 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005, Tall, Duck & Caching wrote:
> I just went onto the Geocaching site and who's pic pops up Bluelamb03 &
> "Woody" cache! First the calendar now this, what's next a speaking tour
> LOL!

I was trying to figure out what I could about the photos on the main
geocaching.com page. It seems that most of them come from logs posted in
the past week. Bluelamb's was from today. I found one from January and one
from August, though. My guess is that only new photos will be picked for
the gallery, except for the few old ones that are already there. But
that's just a guess. I wonder who picks the photos. Just Jeremy?

Hoover