[kag] Re: Bittersweet Butternut

  • From: "Steve Koopman" <skoopman1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 22:47:28 -0400

Hey, sorry to do that to you guys, but we had to set our first cache at some
point!  Come on, you know you love it...all those "little red check marks"
simply mean you have no challenges left.  Better pick-up the pace though,
Remote Sensor is rubbing it in that he beat me to Blueberry Hill by being
the FTF on my own cache!  The bugger.    ;)

Koopy