[kag] Re: Binrat

  • From: <binrat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 15:53:53 -0400

I have a couple of great pictures.....but due to military restrictions I am
unable to upload the photos. :(

I am working hard to accoplish a goal of hitting 1000 by the next GAGE event.

The sceanery is amazing and every cache has an amazing view of the area here in
the Meaford/Owen Sound area.  I highly recommend caching here.

If you cache in the Midland area I highly recommend "The Cutter's Rudder" Bed
and Breakfast, well worth it.

I leave here around Aug 18th and stop in Hamilton for a few days before coming
home and reclaim my title of Top Cacher in the KAG area.

Binrat