[kag] Re: Banned Caches

  • From: Gordon Campbell <gordon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 12:39:43 -0400

What's the rationale behind banning them? I can't fathom why they would want to do this, it brings more *paying* visitors to the park!

Lloyd Baker wrote:

Due to caches being banned in Ontario Provincial Parks and Parks Canada, what will become of the present caches? I for one have at least 4 trips planned for the coming months to hit caches in Frontenac, Charleston Lake and Parks of the St. Lawrence. Will we be able to have one more summer to enjoy these or are we out of luck?