[kag] Re: Atlantic Canada Geocaching Coin

  • From: Graeme Watson <Graeme.Watson@xxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 13:01:43 -0500

Sure I'm in. I'll even give you the cash in advance, when the order is ready to go let me know my share of the shipping cost.
-RS

Hoover wrote:

I just received an email about a new geocoin and figured some of you would be interested. The Atlantic Geocaching Association is making a coin to commemorate the first geocache in Canada, and apparently the coins are being offered to Canadians before they get announced on the geocaching.com web site. Details are available at <http://atlanticgeocaching.com>. If several people want to place an order together, it would probably save on shipping costs.

Hoover