[kag] Re: Aquaman!

  • From: "FreeFloat" <freefloat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 17:29:07 -0400

Well done Aquaman!  You didn't drop the box as far down as you thought, it
was sitting around 18'.  I picked it up, scrubbed off the algae, checked the
contents (they were fine) and read the log.  You didn't use fins, did you?
No wonder you found it "heavy"........ it's only a pound or two negative,
but it needed to be that way in order to stay more or less where I put it
even when the weather's rough.  I'll keep an eye on it and adjust the
weighting according to how many buoyant objects are inside.

I am quite impressed with your efforts.  Especially half-naked (as seen in
your picture)...... in my 2mm shorty wetsuit today I was reasonably chilly!
Bravo!

Of note the micro (instructions) cache has gone missing so I've done up a
new one - the note's wording may not be identical since my original is on
file at work (I think).  I'll replace the micro tomorrow on my way thru
town.

BTW when I plotted out the coordinates for the main cache itself I floated
my e-Trex inside a large Ziploc freezer bag ;) just in case.......
But I didn't take my usual 5 readings and average them - I guess the
coordinates turned out to be reasonably close?