[kag] Re: 1000 islands

  • From: Hoover <mlehotay@xxxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 11:28:22 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

I am not sure what to do about the restaurant. It seems that everybody
wants to meet at MacNeils Landing now instead of the park. Is this true?

I guess the best thing would be to meet at the park and wait to see if
anybody unexpected shows up, and then head over to the restaurant. Or
maybe we could just put up a sign in the park.

Does anybody happen to have coordinates for the restaurant?

Comments? Ideas?

Hoover