[kag] Re: 1000 islands

  • From: "Helen Baker" <hbaker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 12:10:54 -0400

It is the washroom situation at the park and to my knowledge, no picnic
tables, at my age the washroom situation is a serious issue.  We could meet
there or put a sign or both. I will call the restaurant and let them know a
small group 10 - 15 might be coming Sunday, is this okay?

N 44° 20.299 W 076° 08.915 (Co-ords according to MapSource) 790 King St. E.

Helen Baker