[kag] Re: 1000 islands

  • From: "Lloyd Baker" <binrat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 11:44:11 -0400

That sounds like the dreaded "Ham Omelet" which is a part of the IMP or
Individual Meal Packet, which is the meals we cook ourselves out in the
field.  If I can swing it I will bring one of the meals out for Show and
Tell on Sun.

Basically it is a foil pouch you toss into a boiling pot of water for 5 min
and then rip it open and enjoy...ya right

Binrat
If I can I will even bring the American MRE, Meal Ready to Eat