[kada] (no subject)

  • From: "Dr. Meesun Lim" <meesunlim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2013 13:30:45 -0500

Dear Dr. Robert Lee,

To answer your question on the e-vite invitation, there is no limit on the
number of the guests you can bring.
More people we have, it will be more fun!

We are going to have live entertainments from KollabrationDC.
Mr. Chip Han is DC's famous entertainer for beatbox.  Mr. Dave Yoon and his
group will be singing for us that night.
I saw them performing in front of several hundred people at one of the big
Korean conference.
Their performances were very impressive.

It's going to be very fun, so bring lots of guest!

from Dr. Lim